Our Statute provides the framework for our activities.
a) The main objective of the Association shall focus on maintaining a healthy, abundant and sustainable diversity of life on Planet Earth.
b) Subsidiary objectives shall include:
1) To unify individuals, organisations, professionals and enthusiasts who are willing to contribute to stop the accelerating destruction of our planetary ecosystem.
2) To promote and support those actions, people, organisations and countries that endeavour to maintain well-balanced sustainable biodiversity and ecosystems in our world.
3) To oppose those actions, in any possible legal and ethical ways, individuals or groups of people, organisations and countries that endeavour to cause harm to local, regional or global biodiversity, either directly or indirectly, through significant habitat modification or degradation where it actually kills or injures wildlife by significantly impairing essential behavioural patterns, including breeding, feeding, or sheltering.
4) To bring into being an International Environmental Criminal Court (IECC).
On this foundation we:
- Raise awareness to recognize the primary causes behind the collapsing ecosystem and biodiversity loss.
- Aim to act as a catalyst for developing consensus about the necessity of focusing on root causes of problems instead of fighting against their symptoms.
- Initiate and support campaigns bringing people behind objectives reviving the biosphere.
- Maintain a platform for conservation or biodiversity research related project funding.
- Create a directory of organizations in the conservation domain
- Build a network of like-minded people who prefer to live in balance with our ecosystem to leave it sustainably for future generations.
We dream about saving our planet.
These days it might seem to be rather utopian than futuristic. Still we believe it is possible.
20 years ago it was a futuristic idea to imagine, that when lying on a sunbed at the beach on a small Greek island it was possible to follow nearly real time satellite images showing cloud formulations over the other part of the planet, or to watch streaming video on a device fit in a shirt pocket. Today it’s just a boring reality. Only within 20 years.
Even in Afghanistan, which is not a very rich country, the number of cellular subscriptions per 100 people is over 70, based on the latest World Bank Data.